Bulletstorm wird zensiert

• Die Amis haben echt nen Dachschaden.
    ICh kopiere mal meinen Post aus einem anderen Forum:

After getting countless complaints about the sexual nature in Bulletstorm, we finally had to do something about it. I personally had no idea how dirty people’s minds really were. It’s quite sad to see your work get changed like this, but after all the negative attention about this game, EA pretty much forced us to make the words more kid friendly. I’m baffled. I spent some quality time coming up with words that fit the action on screen. How can people associate words like “topless,” “rear entry,” or “gag reflex” as something dirty? These words have very clear intent on the happenings on the screen.

Topless for example, happens when you successfully cut an enemy in half. What else was I supposed to put there that would be precise to the player? If you look at the bottom half of the dead enemy, you can clearly see he’s missing his top half, ergo the term topless. Rear entry is talking about shooting a guy in the back. The terminology seemed to be basic knowledge to me. People have both a front side, and a back side, which can also be called the rear.

The one that annoys me the most is gag reflex. You must have a really sick mind to think gag reflex is sexual. Ever take a bite of food to big and start choking? Ever throw up before? You can thank your gag reflex for that. Honestly, to even think that any of these things have a sexual nature, you got to have a really dirty mind to begin with. Sadly it looks like people who won’t even play this game have the dirtiest minds, and EA has forced us to change the names into something more kid friendly

http://www.justpushstart.com/2011/02/26/ea-backs-down-on-bulletstorms-innuendos/
    Hab hier bisher noch nichts drüber gelesen, daher mal die Info.
    EA, also bei aller Liebe - das Game ist ab 18. In der internationalen (Rated M for Mature) und der USK Fassung.
    Was bitte muss hier Kinderfreundlich gemacht werden?
    Und wer als Erwachsener Wörter wie "Double Penetration" und "Gag reflex" nicht verträgt, der sollte sowas nicht spielen. Hallo? Man schiesst da Menschen und Monster auseinander überall spritzt Blut .. wer sich dann über Double Penetration oder Topless aufregt hat doch ernsthaft nicht mehr alle Tassen im Schrank. Das einzigste was ich bei Topless denken würde, wäre warum die sexy Maus neben mir (im Spiel) nicht Topless ist.
    Und wer würgen mit Sex in Verbindung bringt, hat doch deutlich mehr Erfahrung damit als sonst wer.... 😃

Bitte EA; lasst euch nicht dauernd so einschüchtern. Das ist doch Kindergarten. Und genau da gehört euer Spiel nicht hin sondern in die Hände von Erwachsenen.

http://forum.4pforen.4players.de/viewtopic.php?p=2820579#2820579

Was denkt ihr darüber? Ich finde Bulletstorm ist der spaßigste Shooter seit Jahren und dass hier wieder geschnitten werden muss nur weil sich nen paar Leute angegriffen fühlen die das Spiel nichtmal spielen.. pahh fu.

• Ich wette 10 Euro auf "Werbegag". Wer wettet mit?

• TravisG schrieb:

Ich wette 10 Euro auf "Werbegag". Wer wettet mit?

Wette gewonnen: http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/bulletstorm/news/bulletstorm,46016,2321298.html

• Mkay :D. Aber ich trau den Amis das sofort zu.... die sind bei sowas immer recht prüde, siehe damals GTA und Hot Coffee Mod^^.

Anmelden zum Antworten