What is C#, and what are its features.

• Hi this is Palak, I have completed my schooling, and now I just enter in my first year of engineering, and now a C and C++ I am learning as well as started coding, I also heard about C#. So I want to know about C# as well as its features, how it is different form C & C++.
    Since I am new here therefore your each related response will keeps matter for me.
    Thanks

• What you didn´t learn at school was how to use search engines, did you?
    All you need to do is to search for "C# vs C++", there is already plenty of information available.

• Hi Palak
    @DocShoe is right, there are lots of content is available over internet from where you can learn about C, C++ and C# in detailed. However I think you are still confused about it then you must read this article which will clear your doubts in this regards.
    Hope it will helps you in this regards.
    Thanks

• Gesperrt

@palak231 Hello this is Gulshan Negi
    Well, C# is a modern, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft as part of its .NET framework. The programming language C# is widely used to create a wide range of software applications, including games, desktop applications, web applications, and mobile applications.
    Thanks

Anmelden zum Antworten