C++ or C# Developer with Windows Engineer experience in Hod Hasharon (Israel)
Riverbedtom last edited by
Riverbed is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that work as advertised. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With the Riverbed Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe
About this Position:
• Research and development of new ways of extracting data from:
o Desktop applications (Win32, Java, .NET)
o Web applications
• Triage, investigation and resolving issues with complex scenarios involving stability and performance.
• Maintenance of a complex client side agent that manages Riverbeds / Aternity’s data collection process (state machines, server-client communication, IPC, injection and such).
You have skills in
• At least 2 years of proven experience as professional developer in commercial software companies.
• Thorough knowledge in C++ or in C#, knowing both is an advantage.
• Expertise in Windows internals.
• Low-level programming is a strong advantage.
• Experience in Reverse Engineering is a very strong advantage.
• Browser extensions development is advantage
• Excellent analytic skills
• Passion for resolving complex problems
• Great interpersonal and communication skills – both in Hebrew and English
• Team player
Please apply at https://international-riverbed.icims.com/jobs/3582/windows-data-collection-engineer/job?mode=view If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.