Electronics Engineer / MA / Msc (m/f)
Campusjaeger last edited by
In a group of engineers and physicists you will work on the specification, development, prototyping and characterization of multi-channel current and high-voltage supplies for electron optical equipment. Our applications impose very unique demands on the precision of the DC power supplies. The careful investigation and design of all noise and drift related issues is absolutely necessary to achieve a stability performance in the range of 0.1ppm and below over a broad frequency range.
- The position requires a profound theoretical and practical education in electronics engineering (M.Sc. Engineering)
- Good communication skills
- Responsible and organized way of working.
- A strong dedication to investigate and understand performance limiting factors and to focus on the research and characterization of novel solutions is mandatory.
- A sound mathematical education and good computer skills including the ability to use scripting languages are necessary.
We explicitly encourage recently graduated candidates who are motivated to work on challenging electronics problems for unconventional applications in the basic sciences. A good command of the English language and the willingness to learn German are necessary
We offer an attractive job in the stimulating scientific environment of modern electron optics instrumentation with motivated and friendly colleagues and good social and financial conditions. Are you interested? Feel free to contact us in an informal manner for further information.
More information and apply at: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/electronics-engineer-m-w1?s=171032