Junior Operations Manager Berlin (m/f) with exquisite German skills
Campusjäger last edited by
Our mission is to make housing better for everyone. We're obsessed by creating a wow experience for our customers. But we know that in order to get there, we need to build a strong personal connection with those customers based on passion and care first.
Why do we need you?
As our next Junior Operations Manager you will our customers' first contact point and will play an integral part of delivering best-in-class service from professional onboarding of new apartments to making new tenants' move-in day as smooth as possible. At the same time, you will be constantly thinking about how we can be more efficient in our renting operations and work hands-on to realise our full potential You will be a central part of our Renting Business Team as the first customer contact point and work alongside champs like Niko, Head of Renting Business and Diana, our star Marketing Manager, to help advocate our customers' needs internally.
You will be challenged in an ambitious, dynamic organisation that values resourcefulness, care, open communication and learning. Last but not least, your work will influence our product roadmap, brand story and business operations as a whole by your ability to solve complex customer queries in simple, elegant ways and escalating just the right information to the team.
This is a perfect opportunity for you who has recently graduated and want to build your CV up with deep diving into Business Operations and being out on the front line of shaping the future of a dynamic digital business. If you're the person who loves going the extra mile to help someone out and have the curiosity to continuously be challenged, hit the apply button below or send us an email for more information!
As part of our team you will be doing some of the following: - You're out on the field with the rest of us doing typical rental operations including apartment visits and key exchanges
- You provide reliable and positive customer support, you hold their hand and make sure they stay happy through timely email correspondence and friendliest of call support
- You constantly think about how we can be more efficient in our renting operations and work hands-on to realize our full potential
- You funnel feedback of our users to peers, and managers to help build a better product
- You participate in user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- You assist with internal and external reporting requirements
- You help the rest of us out when needed, because that’s the kind of person you are.
Who are we looking for?
We're an equal opportunities startup and we'd love to have a diverse team, nonetheless, here are a few requirements we're looking for so that you can be successful in this role: - You are interested in learning more about the ins and outs of a fast-growing digital startup and its business operations
- You're the kind that loves figuring people out
- Hands on attitude, willing to do what it takes to help all of our teams reach our monthly KPIs
- Previous operations or customer support experience is a big plus
- Eager to use new programs and technology, Advanced experience with Excel/Google sheets is a big plus
- Structured work approach, excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, your spelling and grammar should be exquisite in German. as well as comfortable spoken and written in English
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
More information and apply at: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/junior-operations-manager?s=180732