Werkstudent Sales (f/m/x)
Campusjäger last edited by
Was erwartet dich?
Founded in 2017,we are generating brand awareness, growth and sales for their clients across the globe with more than 2 million Micro-Influencers.
We are the first to approach Influencer marketing programmatically. Programmatic Influencer Marketing combines the authenticity and specialisation of ‘Micro-Influencers”, with macro scaling methods. The software connects suitable Influencers, with campaigns automatically, using data-driven software to find and handle the best online personalities for every campaign. Joining the audiences of micro-Influencers together, to produce a greater whole, in a recipe that has created a revolution in Influencer Marketing.
Online personalities have proved to be a successful digital marketing strategy. However large celebrity channels have an audience of millions with a diverse range of people. Unfortunately for products targeted at certain groups, this is rarely an effective strategy. Using Micro-Influencers together allows for more targeted campaigns, selecting Influencers who operate in their own niche. We make the process of finding these Influencers streamlined and effective, making the benefits even more attractive to our clients. Our software is able to specifically choose accounts on social media that fit a brands target market. Our clients provide specifications as to what the posts should look like, providing their own examples or choosing from some of our templates. We will then handle the entire campaign process for our clients, making sure they can focus on key business goals.
We are currently in a phase of international growth, with access to more than 2 million Micro-Influencers worldwide. We’re looking for scrappy and fearless team members to be part of this growth story.
As a Sales Working student, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage our existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether we will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of us and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Account Executive.
You will have a working relationship with 2-3 Account Executives. Each day you will collaborate with the Account Executives you support to develop innovative strategies for uncovering new opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Generate sales opportunities through the qualification of inbound leads via telephone, e-mail, and other automated lead nurturing activities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Account Executive to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity record through using HubSpot
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Account Executive
- Drive revenue by setting sales meetings for Account Executives across all channels of our business.
- Establishing and maintaining your own distribution channels
Was solltest du mitbringen?
- You are currently studying Business, Media, Communication (or similar)
- Fluency in both German and English
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A rare competitive fire, and the drive to work collaboratively on the team to take our business to the next level
- Experience with HubSpot (Salesforce or other sales automation tool) is a plus
- An understanding of the media landscape (Influencer Marketing or Social Media is a plus)
Was bieten wir dir?
- Competitive salary (base salary + commission)
- We care about you (Empathy!) – you are not just a number
- Influencer Marketing is a booming and highly growing market
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Strengthen your insights & extend your network within the Influencer Marketing and Media industry
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a start-up by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all the freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop your sales skills on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern and open-minded office in Berlin with free drinks, fruits, PlayStation 4, Kicker table, etc.
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
- You take responsibility from day one
Für die Bewerbung benötigst du kein Anschreiben. Du musst lediglich 2-3 Bewerbungsfragen beantworten. Zur Bewerbung gehts hier: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/D6ed9-werkstudent-sales-f-m-x