Technical Writer (m/f/d) IT/ Business Intelligence
Campusjäger last edited by
We attune business partnerships and integrate processes globally and across organizational barriers!
Now we are seeking to welcome two skilled Technical Writers to our teams across Germany. These roles can be based from any of our locations in Germany (Bretten, Hamburg or Trier) . Your objective will be to seek deep understandings our Business Integration Suite, and translate our business to the technical & non-technical crowd (internally and externally!)
- Develop cut-and-dried tech content; lead global enhancements in our intelligence approach
- Partner with Development and Service Management teams; research, untangle and capture in-house product science
- Liaise with Business Development, Pre-sales, Marketing & Talent Sourcing teams (even with the author of this teaser) helping them structure intelligence
- Provide input on code, API, architecture documentation; manage content in different systems and products
- Author knowledge base, collateral, white papers, release notes, user how to’s, case studies, etc.
- Experience in Technical Writing/ Content Development/ Learning & Development in ICT environment
- Schooled in topic-based content writing; acquainted with the DEV roadmap
- Analytical thinker with an itch for simplifying the complex and a clear-cut writing style
- Follower of the dev/ops approach to publishing content with focus on single-sourcing
- Skilled communicator with a shareholder confidence, thriving in multi-cultural/complex environments
What we can offer you:
- Take a highly stimulating and autonomous role in an industry 4.0 and make it your own
- Become part of our global Tech Writers’ team and collaborate throughout all company functions, share knowledge, harvest ideas, fuel your own professional manner in a group of really cool and inspiring people
- Learn from the best in Business integration, collaborate on leading technologies and make them tangible
- A chance to enrich your expert portfolio and grow confidently into a complex process-owner role
- Flat hierarchies smart casual setting continuous mentoring and talent pacing
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/w35UN-technical-writer-m-f-d-it-business-intelligence