Junior Sales Trader Environmental Commodities - German Market
Campusjäger last edited by
What can you expect?
The world is moving to a greener way of producing and doing business. Next to the positive change for our planet, we also see the sales opportunities. And sales is something we know very well. Do want to be involved in the renewables space and do you wish to sell? Then this vacancy could be for you!
- As a Sales Trader you will work with the most interesting clients around the world, each with their own set of exciting challenges.
- You will manage and grow your own portfolio, using your strong interpersonal skills and charming personality to gain your clients’ confidence and trust.
- You will have the full support of your colleagues, each – like you – adding their unique skills to the group.
- Our on-going personal development program will help you set and reach clear goals and career objectives, helping you to excel in your role.
- Naturally, your success comes with matching rewards. One of them being the satisfaction of knowing you’re a vital player in one of the world’s top teams in commodities trading.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You have a bachelor’s/master's degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance.
- You have 0-2 years’ experience in a sales trading or brokerage / account management role.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again.
- You have the aptitude for taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitude
- You want to relocate to Amsterdam (if necessary) and we will help you.
- From day one, you will receive ample support, training, and great facilities.
- You will join a successful team that operates with purpose by creating a space for renewables every day.
- People that inspire, are open, and are the best in their field will be your colleagues.
- You will be part of a growing company within a growing market.
- Our company leads the way through its innovative products, services, and customer-focus.
- And of course, there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth and career expansion.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/j7A7L-junior-sales-trader-environmental-commodities-german-market