Campusjäger last edited by
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 90 employees, ca. 20 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
What will you be responsible for?
- Frontend conception and development for innovative web based applications for the real estate sector
- Participation in all project stages: design, implementation, test and integration
- As part of a small team you develop technologically challenging solutions
- Participation in implementing the Scrum methodology in your team
- Professional support of less experienced colleagues
- Internal knowledge transfer
What skills should you have?
- Specialist in Computer Science Application Development or university degree holder in the field of (media) computer science or similar
- Several years of professional experience as a frontend developer, ideally in the online environment and at least 1 year working experience with Angular 2+
- Experience in working with Angular unit tests (TestBed) and integration tests (Protractor)
- Experience in working with GIT, build tools e.g. Webpack/Gulp/Grunt
- Ionic Framework knowledge desirable
- Redux knowledge desirable
- Very good English skills, German skills will be an additional asset
- Confident personality as well as a structured and independent way of working
What can you expect from us?
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 20 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereal, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
- Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Text Editor: Sublime Text; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtual Machine: Vagrant, docker; Virtualization Platform: VirtualBox; JS Build Tools: Grunt; Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger
Für die Bewerbung benötigst du kein Anschreiben. Du musst lediglich 2-3 Bewerbungsfragen beantworten. Zur Bewerbung gehts hier: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/y6zja-senior-frontend-developer-m-f-d-it