Senior Software Engineers / Entwickler (m/f/d): Realtime OS interface
Campusjäger last edited by
Expectations and Requirements
You have completed a Masters, German Diplom or Bachelor degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, or a comparable subject with a strong curriculum and marks. Practical experience in one or several of the following areas is required:
- diverse real-time OSes, e.g., Linux (PREEMPT_RT), QNX, VxWorks, Windows Embedded;
- OS kernel internals, POSIX;
- C/C++ on Linux or Windows;
- Java would be a plus; and
- Assembler (x86, PowerPC or ARM) would a a plus.
English is essential for working in our international team.
Tasks and Objectives
- Your work will focus on the target layer of our Java implementation JamaicaVM that maps VM internal functions to various underlying operating systems
- Also, the development and maintenance of low-level infrastructure such as the real-time scheduler, real-time thread and communication libraries, etc. would be part of your responsibilities
- You will use best coding practices, generate Javadoc, write architecture and design documentation as part of standard software development life cycle practices using modern tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, and Mercurial.
Our Work Enivronment
- In addition to technologically challenging work, we offer a pleasant work environment in an agile team
- a well equipped workplace, and support for your professional development
- Our team oriented working style and cooperative management concept give you freedom for creative work
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/t2jUg-senior-software-engineers-entwickler-m-f-d-realtime-os-interface