Software Engineer (m/f/d) Matlab / C++ / Embedded C / IT
Campusjäger last edited by
We are an innovative software development tool provider for embedded multicore systems. With our tools we assist customers from industries like automotive, avionic, automation and telecommunication to employ latest embedded hardware architectures easily and efficiently. Thereby, we enable the utilization of multi-/manycore architectures, FPGAs and GPUs within the same workflow. We continuously work on advancing our tool suite for the embedded systems market.
- Development and advancement of our tool suite in C++
- Support for new MATLAB language features, functions and Simulink blocks
- Development of source code analyses and transformation passes
- Porting MATLAB / Simulink applications
- Bachelor, master/diploma, or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, or related studies and experience
- Advanced skills in C/C++
- Experience in embedded C, compiler construction and/or with MATLAB/Simulink beneficial
- High motivation and team-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English
- Work on novel and exciting technologies
- Flat hierarchies, own areas of responsibility with room for creativity
- Excellent working atmosphere with start-up flair
- Collaborate with highly motivated and passionate people at emmtrix
We will send you an Initial Assessment Test after your application. Please uploaded the filled test to you profile.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/d6XJb-software-engineer-m-f-d-matlab-c-embedded-c-it