Software Developer - Programming (m/f/d) C++ / Java / IT
Campusjäger last edited by
We are an innovative software development tool provider for embedded multicore systems. With our tools we assist customers from industries like automotive, avionic, automation and telecommunication to employ latest embedded hardware architectures easily and efficiently. Thereby, we enable the utilization of multi-/manycore architectures, FPGAs and GPUs within the same workflow. We continuously work on advancing our tool suite for the embedded systems market.
- You will be working closely with our founders, helping us to optimize our products.
- Interesting activities in C ++ / Java software development
- Bachelor, master/diploma, or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, or related studies and experience
- Superb skills in C++ and/or Java
- High motivation and team-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English
- Work on novel and exciting technologies
- Flat hierarchies, own areas of responsibility with room for creativity
- Excellent working atmosphere with start-up flair
- Collaborate with highly motivated and passionate people
- Source-to-source compilers, scheduling, code transformations, polyhedral models, embedded FPGAs / GPUs, MATLAB / Scilab and Simulink / Xcos code generation
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger! We will send you an Initial Assessment Test after your application. Please uploaded the filled test to you profile.
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/T8fof-software-developer-programming-m-f-d-c-java-it